Cyclone 4100 King Photos

jjpowers2

welcome

jimtoo

Hi jjpowers2,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge if needed.

New members are not allowed to post pictures until a minimum number of post are made and approved by a moderator. I have copied the link to the pictures and posted it here for you. Thanks for the pictures of your new Cyclone.

http://share.shutterfly.com/share/r...YtW7Js1auPg&startIndex=0&fid=1b4d8ddf0691acc6 This is link to Cyclone 4100 pictures.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

rb71

i thought so i was there looking about 3 weeks ago. they said they were expecting 2 of them to come in.
congrats on the new king
bobby

Steve9506

Have been looking for a toy hauler to replace my motorhome. Looked at Raptor's seemed real cheap. Looked at Voltage liked what I saw. Then I stumbled onto Heartland's website and saw the 4100. Driving up to RV Outlet tomorrow to look at in person. I am excited.

jimtoo

Have been looking for a toy hauler to replace my motorhome. Looked at Raptor's seemed real cheap. Looked at Voltage liked what I saw. Then I stumbled onto Heartland's website and saw the 4100. Driving up to RV Outlet tomorrow to look at in person. I am excited.

Hi Steve9506,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and hopefully to the family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge if needed.

Check it out the Cyclone,, and if you need something that is not there,, you can ask the dealer to call Heartland to maybe add some options that are not listed in the public.

Enjoy the forum and join the family.

Jim M