Cabinet doors - Where's the glue!!

Cycloner3950

Crazy for Camping!
To my fellow Cyclone owners, is anyone else having issues with their cabinet doors cracking and coming apart at the joints? Every spring I open up my unit and find 2 or 3 doors damaged during the off season. Mostly the doors have come apart at the joints (dove tail joints). I have bought a total of 3 new replacement doors from Heartland and this time I decided to take them to my carpenter for his opinion. He took the doors apart and found out that there was absolutely "zero" glue in the joints, just 1 small tack staple holding the doors together at each joint. No wonder....

Curious why this is accepted by Heartland? Not exactly the quality I was expecting from Amish built cabinetry.

gpshemi

Just took ours out this past weekend for the first time this year and noticed one of ours is coming apart at the bottom joint. I plan to introduce a lil Gorilla glue and clamp it over night. Should be fine after that. I looked at it briefly, and it didn't look to have any glue in it. So...perhaps that's not unique to yours.