Worked before but now no picture when play DVD

dsbehr6

I bought a Heartlank Elkridge 37 ultimate which has a Toshiba TV and a Genesis 2.0 entertainment system. I had everything working and then the picture went on the TV when playing a DVD. I need to get some settings back to get everything programmed I'm afraid. I've tried about everything but the instructions are so confusing and of no use. I have a 10 year old and this is very important-- I would appreciate any and all help!!

jimtoo

Hi dsbehr6,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge if needed.

I'm surprised the 10 year old has not fixed it for you. Most of the younger generation are way ahead of us in the operation of the electronics now days.

Hopefully someone will be on soon to help you get it going.

Enjoy the forum and your Elkridge.

Jim M

Tombstonejim

You did not give much info to go on.

Have you pushed the input button on the remote and set the input to colorstream or video mode?

Attachments

• input.jpg
    input.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 20

dsbehr6

The input was on video and when I tried to fix it it went to colorstream-- I did get it back to Video, but still no picture. I can't even get the menu from the Genesis to show up on the tv screen to program.