Cabela's Sidney, NE. Retail offer to Gillette Rally Travelers along I-80

rjr6150

All sorry for the late posting I have been working with our event cordinatior to establish some type of offer for those traveling along I-80 in western NE. to stop by our retail store and possibly utilize the FHU campground next to the store. Listed below is what they have come up with.

Coupon will be avilable for $20 off a purchase of $150
Camping at the campground will be 25% off the daily rate for your stay
Offer not good wiht any other coupons of discounts

If you elect to take advantage of this offer let the campground know you are with the Heartland group traveling through for the National Rally

This offer will be good from 6/3-6/24

TomSt

Past New Jersey Chapter Leader
Randy, Thanks for your efforts we are on our way now fron NJ. Will see if we can make it there. BTW thanks for the discount, employee, coupons you sent a few monthe ago. spent nearly $1000.00 with son and grandson.

tom

olcoon

Randy,
That is a great thing you have done. Not only have you helped your boss, but I'm sure some of us will take advantage of Cabela's offer. Well done!!!

TXBobcat

Fulltime
WHAT!!!!!! WHAT!!!!
You just now told me this......

DSC_0546M.jpg DSC_0548M.jpg

DSC_0551m.jpg DSC_0566M.jpg

I drove through Rain, Hail, Wind and got here today.
I already went to the store and they only were open 30 more minutes and I spent almost $50.
I am going to be here 5 days. I will be broke before I leave.

And no discount.. No DISCOUNT..... arggggggg ...

I am going to go into the store tomorrow and get trampled by the big elephant, and maybe eaten by the bear.

JB... I may not make it to Gillette..

(keep my site... I may crawl there..)

BC

TXTiger

I will be going thru NE on my way out of the Cody rally, following the rally in Gillette. Will the offer of a discount on purchases and camping be available for the trip out after both rallys or is it available only before the rally in Gillette?