Talk about a nice body.....

TXBobcat

Fulltime
When we stayed in Pine Grove RV Park in Greenwood NE. I was walking around taking photos of the camp ground and came across this trailer. See if you can tell what make, model and year it is...

Here are some photos..

DSC_0545M.jpg DSC_0543M.jpg

DSC_0539M.jpg DSC_0544M.jpg

You will probably know with this photo....
DSC_0542M.jpg

Before and After... That is a nice paint job.

DSC_0540M.jpg DSC_0541M.jpg

1999 Numar Kountry Aire
Some day I want to get my Bighorn Painted like that..
$8k for the trailer and $2k for the truck...

Just wonder if a campground asked what year your trailer was built and then they saw this one wouoldn't they be surprised.

Another wish for my Bucket...

BC

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
I just got a call back from Precision Paint in Bremen Indiana today.

I had inquired about getting paint job for my BH. The same as HL puts on the new full body paint BH's.
They quoted me in the $8-10K range depending on the details. I thought it might be less, since they were already setup to do the HL pattern.
I also expained that I fulltimed and I was told they need the rig for 2-3 weeks.
2-3 weeks in a hotel really adds to the cost, as well. Think I'll put it on the maybe someday list. Trace

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
Very pretty. The duals in the third picture give it away though if you couldn't recognize the body lines.

Beautiful paint job.

Newmar is another manufacturer that is no longer in the 5th wheel market. What a shame... for those who can afford one and willing to pay the price; IMO they are/were at the top.

back2nature

Who says clothes don't make the man? See what a difference new clothes (paint job) makes on a "mature" 5th wheel.

TXBobcat

Fulltime
I just got a call back from Precision Paint in Bremen Indiana today.

I had inquired about getting paint job for my BH. The same as HL puts on the new full body paint BH's.
They quoted me in the $8-10K range depending on the details. I thought it might be less, since they were already setup to do the HL pattern.
I also expained that I fulltimed and I was told they need the rig for 2-3 weeks.
2-3 weeks in a hotel really adds to the cost, as well. Think I'll put it on the maybe someday list. Trace

Trace
It seems you are in the same area as the people who painted the Newmar.
Paint Business Card.jpg
You might get some comparison prices... Let us know how it goes.

BC

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
At first I thought it was a Travel Supreme but the Tandems were a give away. Nice looking paint job. Even that second picture looked like a bit like a Motorhome.

TXBobcat

Fulltime
Even that second picture looked like a bit like a Motorhome.

That was what I thought also. Good looking rig. It also has a fiberglass roof. I like the look of it. Wish I could put a fiberglass roof on the Bighorn.

Shucks, it only cost a bit more.

BC