About to Place our order.

wildwolfproducts

We may be able to place the order on our Key Largo next week. Below is what we will be adding to the unit. Found a few in stock, but most have less then what we want on the unit. Plus costing way more then ordering one.
Have a few Questions...
(1) Has anyone tried to add the hitch cover to the Mor Ryde Hitch? From looking at a few units I think with an hour's work I can retro fit the nice looking cover to work with the Ror Ryde hitch also. Now it will not cover all the hitch like it does the factory hitch pin. But still dress it up and make it look so much better. No big deal if it does not work. And out less then $200.

We have changed our minds on Recliners and going with the
Theater Seating thinking it will be better and give us a space to store the remote also. Plus not move around as easy as recliners may.

Fantastic fan in Bath room does anyone know if it can be ordered with a switch or controls on the wall rather then up at the fan? But then again were both tall so may be able to reach it without issues anyway. Just thinking add this fan and make sure moisture is cleared out plus any odors are gone also.

If anyone see's something we may be overlooking ? Or not thinking of, please let us know. Trying to do it right the first time and be done with it. Our goals are to use this one for the next 10 years or so.

Mor Ryde Hitch

Slide Awning's 3
Backup camera
Half Body Paint
6 pt leveling
OutDoor Int pkg with awning and 32" TV
2x2 fridge 14 W icemaker
32" TV in bedroom
Full Oven stove top IPO stove top only
Electric Fire Place
Dual pane windows
Yeti Extreme package
Quite Whisper Dual AC system with Heat Pump main AC
new remote
Fantastic fan in Bath room.
Theater Seating
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

danemayer

Unless you're absolutely positive you'll never want the generator installed, you should get the generator prep. It's much more difficult to put in later. Also, I think there's an option that includes the generator prep, Yeti and bike rack receiver hitch.

ericandalice

Senior Question Asker
I think one of the options (full timers, maybe?) requires the gen prep.

We went ahead and ordered the generator prep because I've heard nightmares about trying to retrofit later. Seems like a small price to pay to make sure your rig looks and works nice down the road should you choose to get a generator.

But listen to Dan. He knows what he's talking about! We're still waiting on our unit. Hopefully next week. *crossing fingers*

slmayor

Founding California Northern Chapter Leader
RE: the pin box cover. We've got a guy that is proto-typing one for us now. Should have the first one by the time we go to Gillette. He can do them in just about any color, graphics, etc. I'll post here how this works out. It's for a clients Landmark.

stevebotts

We opted out of the bedroom TV and bought a 22 inch at Walmart and a mount for 1/2 the price. The 32 inch is so big for that bedroom. The wall is prepped to install the mount and we had no problem at all.