New Owner, New Owner's Club Member, and Signed up for 1st Rally

BBinNC

We picked up our new Cyclone this morning. I just joined the Owner's Club and called for reserations for the rally in Waynesville, NC happening this Oct. Looking forward to meeting other owners and having some good times in our new toy hauler.

trdeal

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
We picked up our new Cyclone this morning. I just joined the Owner's Club and called for reserations for the rally in Waynesville, NC happening this Oct. Looking forward to meeting other owners and having some good times in our new toy hauler.
Hey BBinNC! That is great news! Congratulations on your new rig and the Owners Club and signing up for the rally. You are going to have a great time. If you will let me know your site number I will include you in our rally attendee list. If we can help you just let us know. We will see you latter.

SJH

Past Washington Chapter Leaders
Congratulations on the new rig! It's always fun to get a new toy!

Best Wishes!

jbeletti

Woohoo! See you there!

krhyde

Kentucky Chapter Leaders-retired

Congratulations and welcome. You'll love being a part of the Heartland family, especially the North Carolina group. I met some of them in Waynesville for the Spring campout and again at the Pine Mountain rally. What a bunch of great friendly people. We'll be at the Waynesville rally also and look forward to meeting you. Enjoy the summer with your new Cyclone. Ken PS; Beware of Lance. You'll understand after you meet him. LOL Ken