TV cable attaching

prin

Ok we have a new 2011 MPG 184 and love it. Had jacks installed on the front I hate wiggle and use a temperpedic topper on the mattress. We have our bath towels in pillowcases for extra pillow. We travel with a Clumber Spaniel about 78lbs who loves the couch flattened at night for HIS bed. Oh we downsized from a 36' diesel pusher and now are - camping for over 65 set!
I do have a question we will be going to an RV park that has cable at the site- but where on the 184 is the outside attachment for the cable.
Oh we have a WD hitch and a 2010 Ford Explorer.

I have read alot of the posts and gotten some great answers to questions---for now we have a screen house we use- but may consider the screen house and loved the idea of using the WELD glue for the snaps.
We look forward to many fun trips
Prin

ryanman

I have a 181 and the exterior cable hook up is located on the drivers side right behind the slide and above the fresh water fill.

Wherever your radio is located inside the unit...I would look directly behind it on the outside of the trailer. Mine feeds straight into the cabinet the houses the radio. Hope that helps.

prin

I have a 181 and the exterior cable hook up is located on the drivers side right behind the slide and above the fresh water fill.

Wherever your radio is located inside the unit...I would look directly behind it on the outside of the trailer. Mine feeds straight into the cabinet the houses the radio. Hope that helps.

thank you very much when I go to storage I will check
Prin