Walk Through ?

In the Big Country 3250 TS model can you walk through the middle of the fifth wheel with the slides in? I am wondering if the frig is accessible? How do the slides lock in place on the inside?

We have not seen this model in person but we are really considering getting one.
Thank you for your help.
JoEllen

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Hello JoEllen and welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. There is a loot of good information here.
I do not own a BC 3250TS, but looking at the floor plan on the Heartlandrvs website it looks like you may be able to squeeze between a slide and the sink countertop and walk between the slides. If you can do that you can access the fridge.
As far as the slides staying in place, there is no lock but they do stay there with hydraulic pressure from the rams that opperate them.
Heartland makes a great product and the Big Country is a nice looking coach.

Peace
Dave

Thanks Dave for the info on the slides. I read through the information from heartland on this model yesterday and didn't find that answer. So thanks.
Hopefully someone has the model I am looking at and can answer whether I can get to the frig or not.

GOTTOYS

We have a 3250. You have full access to all parts of the kitchen and bath when the slides are in. You could also use the bed if necessary although it will be slid into the room. You can access most of the living room features through a narrow aisle between the living room slides as well. There are no locks to hold the slides in place when pulled in. Many brands no longer use these. In over 11,000 miles there has never been an issue with our slides moving. We like our 3250 a lot, however the new Big Country 3010 has addressed most of the issues on it we like to see changed without going to a much larger size...Don

Sent from Commodore Vic 20 using Hunt & Peck 1