new to heartland,very excited

i am sure i have narrowed down my search to the elk ridge ultimate.i love the bunk house. i will be traveling with my husband and 2 daughters,and 2 grandchildren.i want input on this model and perhaps a dealer reference in the central fl area.thank you

2psnapod1

Texas-South Chapter Leader-Retired
Hi Bonnie -

Welcome to the Heartland forum! I can't give you any information about an Elkridge but with any Heartland product you get quality and unequaled customer service!

I'm sure that you'll input from other Elkridge owners soon!

SJH

Past Washington Chapter Leaders
Hello! Welcome to the forum and hopefully the group of happy Heartland owners! I can't really give you any insight on the Elkridge model you are looking at but I can say that Heartland makes great products and has Customer Service second to none.

Best Wishes in your Quest!

PS We remember well that excitment when we first started shopping and found the Heartland models.

jimmar

my husband and I bought an Elkridge 29RKSA in February and really love it. It is very well built with nice finishes inside and loads of storage. We have had a few minor problems and Heartland's customer service has been wonderful. They have been alot more helpful than the dealer. We are very pleased with the Elkridge and Heartland.

ZNK

I would also like to share that the quality of Heartland is bar none. Go out to an RV lot and just compare a heartland and a similar version of a competitor. You will see the difference immediately.