Thinking about a new RW415??

cms

I thought I had my mind made up on purchasing a 4100 King Cyclone. But, I've just seen some pictures of the Road Warrior 415. I absolutely love the 415 floor plan.

Is there any difference in the quality of RW and Cyclone?

Also, does anyone know if you can get 2 awnings on a RW415.

Thanks Mark

readytohitheroad

CMS,

My wife and I had also been focusing on the Cyclone model until we walked thru a RW415. Like you we loved it and intend to purchase one on the near future. From previous threads there would appear to be no quality differences between RW and Cyclone's.

Not sure as to your awning question but would think a call to Hearland would resolve it.

Scott

pdb_atl

We have been down to comparing the 4100 to the 415 and finally got to walk through the 4100 this past Saturday. While the bathroom is awesome in the 4100, we didn't feel that the living/kitchen area worked for us and we decided that the 415 was the way we would go. I'm in negotiations now to purchase our first 5th wheel toy hauler!

My guess is that you can get 2 awnings on the 415. If the factory doesn't have it as an option, the dealership certainly could. I've found that after some research on this forum that there seems to be an unpublished list of options that doesn't show so you may want to reach out to the regional sales manager.

I'll also post this part elsewhere as I've been interested in a 6 point auto leveling system, which is an factory option and an aftermarket option as well. I was just provided a counter thought on that by the dealer... he would install the aftermarket kit, but the experience that they shared with me was that it usually lifted the rear up so high that the angle of the ramp was too steep for some toys to overcome.

Good luck,

Patrick

AJJONES

Senior GM for Cyclone, Torque, Gateway & Sundance
Congrats on the soon to be 415, there are backers in the wall for the rear awning in the 415 and you can also order the 6 point leveling. Any other questions please just let me know.

cms

I just got off the phone with AJ. Great guy. Answered all of my questions. I do wish that I would have called sooner. That awning deal was actually high on my list with the 415! My wife really loved the 415 but I decided on the 4100. The bedroom was just to good for me to pass on along with the 2 awnings, outside fridge, real tub and big shower. Each is to their own.

Also food for thought, I was not a fan of the sliding door so therefore I liked the 415 for that. AJ said that they could do that same 415 door rather than the sliding door in the 4100. I had no clue of that and would have probably done that. So there again, please call a rep or somebody before making your final choice. I'm happy with my choice and I understand it has been dispatched so I'm getting excited!!

Sakkit

I just took delivery of my 415, 2 months ago. We compared the Road Warrior and Cyclone and the floorplan of the Road Warrior was what sealed it for us. But to each their own. We have used it for about 3 weeks so far and it is everything that we expected it to be. We dont use our awning much, but I could see the value in two of them. The sliding door verse the regular door is also another thing to contemplate.....we have the regular door and it does the job look wise, and it is surprisingly sound proof aswell. Anyways enjoy your Cyclone!

I don't know why the door on the 415 is set the way it is, opening into the center of the garage instead of opening up towards the wall. I flipped the hinges on mine and it works so much better.