Dry Wasn'N Guard

Goldenwingers

goldenwingers
Dri Wash'N Guard

I ordered a bottle of Dri Wash'N Guard today and think I may have ordered the wrong product. I meant to order the Classic formula but by mistake ordered the Ultra Ion formula. Do any of you that use this product know if it makes any difference and if so which one should I use?

Don

Last edited:

jpmorgan37

The Ultra is supposed to be formulated for the newer finishes uncluding the smooth gel coat that will be on your Mt. Rushmore, as well as the clear coat on your cars and trucks. You did well.

John

gawelsh

The Ultra Ion is the "better" of the 2, for gelcoat and to protect against harmful sun rays. We use the Ultra "just because"....:eek: Agree - this was a GOOD mistake !

Goldenwingers

goldenwingers
Thanks for the response guys, so now I will just wait for the ultra Ion to arrive. Sure wish it would get here before we leave to get the new Landmark.

Don

BJ'sDad

I hope the new stuff works as good on windows as the original Dri-Wash.

I used to keep a bottle with me when I drove truck over the road, it worked so much better than Rain-X and all the others, especially on the windshield.

Pat McFall

Ultra Ion

I am a new forum member and have been using Dri-Wash n' Guard products for over 10 years. They continue to improve their products and they work better than before. The new Ultra Ion has been enhanced to work on fibreglass and full body paints, old & new. It is extremely aggressive in removing bugs, bird droppings and tar and it works exceptionally well on glass, mirrors and chrome! It does work a lot like Rain-X (only better) on your whole rig....the water seems to bead up and run off. It applies a lot easier, cleans better and does it all without water. Once you get 2 or 3 good applications on your rig, you will see a big difference. I will be glad to answer any questions you have regarding cleaning problems, etc.

Pat

jbeletti

Hi all,

Some of you may already know him from his business or from other forums. Today, I approved Pat McFall as a forum member.

He sells the Dri-Wash n' Guard products and while he will not be allowed to overtly sell his products on this forum, he will be allowed to speak to the product and related issues. So feel free to ask him your questions about it.

Should you feel led to purchase product from him, that's between you and he and I have allowed him to list his store link in his signature.

He also represents Pressure Pro and he has agreed to speak to PP matters on the forum as well.

Jim

cdbMidland

Past Michigan Chapter Leader
Jim Beletti said:
Some of you may already know him from his business or from other forums. Today, I approved Pat McFall as a forum member.

He sells ...Jim

Jim, when I pressed on the link, it showed Pat and Mike and it definitely looks like Pat is a "her".

Chuck:confused:

rvwilling

RV WILLING
Also New Product Can Be Used On A Damp Surface {morning Dew}-- Org.dri-wash Should Only Be Used On A Dry Surface