Titanium 35Ti

RBrown

Have not seen any posts or photos in the Bighorn website regarding the Titanium 35Ti. Is this model being produced? Has anyone taken delivery of one of these yet?

sengli

We live about an hour and half from the factory. My wife and I are interested in this unit too. So we called them up and they just happened to have one there ready to shipped out... we were able to go and see breifly. We loved the unit. Apparently these sell very well in canada due to some length restrictions up there. I was told that these are the number one selling fifth wheel in canada. So right now most of them are being sent there. None of the local dealers near us really wanted to stock one. The basement storage area is a little cramped due to the configuration of the unit. It basically is a BH3685 with a extended nose. The bedroom has three steps on the left side of the queen bed. So near the head of the bed the height in cabin is like 4.5 ft roughly. Again we loved it, some may not. But in the end you are using a 40ft trailer that is only 35ft from pin to bumper.

brianharrison

Not sure of the length restriction comments - most provinces are 66 feet or more with Alberta being the shortest at 66 feet (link, note multiply meters by 3.28 to get lenght in feet), similar to most US states? I am 55 feet with my Landmark, tip to stern.

The Ti units are very popular up here in Canada due to the fact the patented nose design originates from Glendale (Canadian RV company) who used to make the Titanium (Ti) model of 5th wheels with the patented nose design. Heartland bought the patent when Glendale went bankrupt a few years back. This may a strong reason Heartland is shipping them to Canada.

Hope this helps.
Brian