Purchasing/towing

snickers

We have put money down on a TR 26FQB and will find out in the morning if it is ours! We will now put the (work) behind us and trade in the faithful pop up. We have a 99 GMC Suburban 1500 4x4 with tow package and the dealer said that this unit should not be an issue and they are installing the full package of sway and distribution equipment. Two and a half hours normal set up time with pop up, hopefully we can shave that down a bit and actually camp the first day. :cool:

Nathan

looks like your trail runner weighs about 5000 lbs. Your 1/2 ton should pull that no problem. I have a Chevy Tahoe with similiar concerns. Here is the thread I asked on. My Tahoe has a shorter wheel base than your Suburban and my trailer weighs about a 1000 lbs. more. Good luck with your new rig.

eddylives

Hey there , we just picked up the 2012 26FQB in april and like it.
I drag it around with a 1997 F-150 ext cab 4X4 with little trouble after the eq/sway set was installed.
I originally just had air bags to level out and wow it was a sway monster on the hwy lmao but the E2 by fastway fixed that.
You should have no trouble towing it with the burb , just don't push it to hard , let the burb find the sweet spot hill climbing and such.
Let us know how you like the new unit.