Feedback from Heartland Prowler Owners

Since our search for feedback from owners of a 316P RLS yielded 1 response (thanks Lorax), we would like feedback from any Prowler by Heartland. One item we are interested in is your impression of the quality of workmanship of your unit along with any input you can give us. Thanks.

Nathan

My wife and I own a North Trail TT put out by HL. We love it. You need to weigh what you are looking for. For example; we have an "Ultra Light" which means that it is obviously made with lighter products. This does not mean cheaper products, just lighter. Having said products means they are thinner and may damage easier. We have had a few warranty issues but nothing that would turn us off from the HL product. Especially, since HL customer service stands behind their products. I mean they actually have VP of Sales, the Director of Owner's intrersts amongst others reading and commenting on these threads. Any RV that you buy will require maintenance. Now, Two of my friends have HL Prowler's. Both have 2012 Aluminum sided coach(s). They both like them. One of them had an issue with the locking mechanism for his door and an issue with a piece of wood seperating from the eating area. He broungt it to the dealer and it is being fixed a we speak.

I suggest that you take some time and read through these forum threads. Check out the HL dealer near you and prior to signing on the dotted line make sure you do a meticulous walk through. Those will catch many issues. Make sure the turn everything on and off. Good luck and I hope this helped!

amburjoe

harleybiker my wife and I had some issues with our new Prowler. I posted a thread on this forum about the issues and I had the VP of Sales send me a reply. Any issues I had with my RV they are willing to fix. Now THAT is impressive! I am glad that this forum is here and that Heartland has the fortitude to step up and take care of their buyers. I encourage you to buy one from Heartland, you will not be disappointed!

Thanks for the reply. We expect some problems as most new RV owners experience. Were your issue of a serious nature? I would expect my dealer to take care of any issues, and if I need to go up from there, I would expect Heartland to fulfill what their warranty states.

R

rbrady

Harleybiker,

I appreciate your consideration of the Prowler 316P RLS! I am the brand manager of Prowler and would be happy to answer any questions you may have on the product. Feel free to contact me below.

Ryan

Ryan Brady
Heartland RV
1001 All-Pro Drive
Elkhart, IN 46414
Phone: 574-266-6356

GOTTOYS

So..you ask a question on this forum and the Corporate Brand Manager, gives you a reply and invites you to contact him...Is there any other forum where this would happen?? That says a lot for this forum and this company!...Don

Ryan,

My wife and I purchased a brand new Prowler Shadow Edition 27PRLS 5th wheel last August. We chose Heartland after much due diligence seemed to validate the reputation of Heartland as one of the top quality manufacturers of 5th wheel RV's in the marketplace. Unfortunately, we have not had our trust validated to this point as we have been plauged with many quality issues from the time the trailer was first delivered.

I have seen come to realize some of these issues may be related to the dealer and not Heartland specifically. And I must say that Heartland's Customer Service Department has helped restore some of that trust in resolving several of the issues we have faced so far. The problems have covered a wide range of issuses including plumbing, slide out malfunctions, bedding quality, tire failure and paint failure. I would like to discuss these issues with someone in management at Heartland in greater depth. Would you be that person? Thank you in advance for any assistance you may be able to provide.

Gary Lamb

donleeown@gmail.com

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Gary, I think that the best thing would be to give Ryan a call at the number that he provided and see if he can help out.
All it costs is your time on the phone.
If Ryan can't help then he most likely will be able to direct you to someone that can.

Peace
Dave

R

rbrady

Gary,

I am sorry to hear about your issues. At Heartland we stand behind our product and we will do what is necessary to make it right. Please call me at 574-370-5728 and we can talk in greater detail and develop an action plan.
Ryan

Eddhuy

My wife and I recently purchased a new FW 29P Ti. There were a couple of issues, cosmetic for the most part that were handled swiftly by both the dealer and no problem with Heartland approving the waranty work and parts. We are both happy with the quality overall.