2012 questions?

wildwolfproducts

Anyone know when the Wisper Quite ACs were added to the units last year?

When was the 6 point leveling added?

Never took the time to look, But does it come set up to play DVD's?

If you were doing a PDI on a used 2012 what all would be checked? Being after I drive off its mine no warranty no going back for issues.:eek:
I will be filling all tanks, Then dumping all tanks.
Using everything on it the unit. More than one time.
Run the slides out, along with using the Auto level system its the 4 jacks and back electric one.
Will I need wooden blocks for the electric ones on the back?
Will be trying all three TV's Bedroom, Living and outdoor unit.
Running the Washer/ Dryer Combo
Running the Onan Generator

Fridge will be cold when we get there, Plus will make sure it runs on gas as well as Electric power.
Shower hot and cold, Commode , Sinks, Water heater,

Can anyone tell me if the Landmarks has the auto valve for the propane tanks? Or swap over when one goes empty?

Crawl under it to check brakes, Bolts and all the items under there. Tires and wheels.

Both AC's plus the heat pump.

Wineguard Traveler Automatic Satellite dish to make sure it works. Hope just taking along our Sat box out of the bedroom will work with it?

look over the full body paint for any issues and wall issues.

Check the roof for any issues.
All lights.
I'm sure there's more I'm leaving out.
Pete

danemayer

In-line comments

Anyone know when the Wisper Quite ACs were added to the units last year?

When was the 6 point leveling added?

Never took the time to look, But does it come set up to play DVD's?
It's likely set up to play DVDs via standard video cables to the TV (Yellow/Red/White RCA Phono connectors). You may want to add an HDMI cable. Also, you'll want to look into routing TV audio to the Surround Sound. And if your satellite DVR is like ours, you'll want an optical audio cable from the satellite receiver to the surround sound.

If you were doing a PDI on a used 2012 what all would be checked? Being after I drive off its mine no warranty no going back for issues.:eek:
I will be filling all tanks, Then dumping all tanks.
Cap the sewer connection before filling. Fill the Black Tank first and let it sit for 30 minutes. Uncap the sewer connection to see if there's more than an ounce or two of fluid. More would indicate a slow leak at the valve. Then test the gray tanks.
Using everything on it the unit. More than one time.
Run the slides out, along with using the Auto level system its the 4 jacks and back electric one.
Will I need wooden blocks for the electric ones on the back?
On a level site, you won't need blocks.
Will be trying all three TV's Bedroom, Living and outdoor unit.
Check over the air TV reception and if catv is available, check that as well.
Running the Washer/ Dryer Combo
The dryer has 2 heating elements. Wash a bath towel and put it in the dryer. It might take an hour to dry, but if it doesn't, you might have only 1 element working.
Running the Onan Generator

Fridge will be cold when we get there, Plus will make sure it runs on gas as well as Electric power.
Icemaker making ice and Water dispenser dispensing (if you have them)
Shower hot and cold, Commode , Sinks, Water heater,
Water Heater on Gas and Electric.

Can anyone tell me if the Landmarks has the auto valve for the propane tanks? Or swap over when one goes empty?
Yes they do. Many people run one tank open and the other closed however, so you don't run both tanks to empty and find out at 3AM.
Crawl under it to check brakes, Bolts and all the items under there. Tires and wheels.

Both AC's plus the heat pump.

Wineguard Traveler Automatic Satellite dish to make sure it works. Hope just taking along our Sat box out of the bedroom will work with it?

look over the full body paint for any issues and wall issues.

Check the roof for any issues.
All lights.

You may want to take the basement wall down by the UDC and inspect for water drips or prior water leak damage.

Check the water pump operation.

Check that windows slide easily.

Check that emergency escape windows open with the emergency release levers.

I'm sure there's more I'm leaving out.
Pete

2psnapod2

Texas-South Chapter Leaders-Retired
I would also look for leaks by all the sinks and toilet. Check the fans, check all outlets and lights, use the vacuum, check the stove and oven, make sure the doors shut correctly and that the outside door locks correctly.

Just a few off the top of my head.

I tried to add a copy of my PDI spreadsheet that I used when going through my 2011 Key Largo but it was too large of a file. If you PM me with your email, I will send it to you. It is a 13 page checklist in word.

wildwolfproducts

2psnapod2 printed our your Spread sheet and will use it tomorrow. Were leaving in a little while, this way we can drive a few hours today. Then get there tomorrow to check the unit out. Stay over night then head back Saturday or Sunday .
Looking forward to joining the Landmark family.
Pete

2psnapod2

Texas-South Chapter Leaders-Retired
I hope everything turns out good. Hope you will soon join the Key Largo crowd. Have a nice and safe trip. Pictures!

wildwolfproducts

Were within 175 miles of the camper tonight. So will get up in the am and finish the trip. Will be after lunch before we can see the unit.
So not long now, Wife I think is having trouble waiting. LOL For me not a bit! Now tomorrow may be different LOL Have the Video camera and Digital camera so will be posting pics tomorrow night if we find a spot to stay that has Wifi if not will try it on our air card but it does not like that.

I did remember to bring 3/4" Wrenches to adjust the hitch with if it needs it. Retrax bed cover will just miss the head of the hitch when its sitting level.
Pete