RV Service at RVsforLess?.......not exactly :-)

lduguay

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
Let me set this up.....

Sooooooo, I am on a job with my company in Nashville at the Opryland Hotel all week. We have been shooting and editing video all week at a trade show. We hit the road and about an hour out another client calls and needs a video we produced sent ASAP!! A critical deadline for our client! Starbucks probably doesn't want folks setting up large MacPro computer systems in the establishment or sucking up their bandwidth with 2gb uploads :rolleyes:

I am desperately trying to think about where we can get decent internet on the road and I think of Butch and Karen at RVsforLess in Knoxville. I met them last year at a rally in TN.....I did not purchase my Big Country from them but thought I would give them a call....well Karen answers the phone and I "splain" my situation and that I met them at a Heartland rally.... She says "come on!!".......me and my 5 man crew show up 1 1/2 hours later and set up 2 computer editing systems in their kitchen!! We have to render, compress and upload these large files...this takes about 3 hours. I kept thanking them for their wonderful hospitality and they said no problem!

Did they give me service?.....no, just incredible hospitality!!! (oh, they did give us Internet service:D)

I will say that they get FIRST SHOT at my business when it comes time to trade up to a Landmark!!!

THANKS Karen, Butch, Tony & Josh!!!!!!

Lance

(hope you enjoy your IMIGpro tee shirts......a little self promotion :cool:)

krhyde

Kentucky Chapter Leaders-retired
Thanks what Heartland people and most Heartland dealers are all about. Glad it worked out for. Thankfully they had not heard
about your reputation for RV "destruction". See you in Waynesville if not sooner. Ken

QUOTE=lduguay;249394]Let me set this up.....
Sooooooo, I am on a job with my company in Nashville at the Opryland Hotel all week. We have been shooting and editing video all week at a trade show. We hit the road and about an hour out another client calls and needs a video we produced sent ASAP!! A critical deadline for our client! Starbucks probably doesn't want folks setting up large MacPro computer systems in the establishment or sucking up their bandwidth with 2gb uploads :rolleyes:

I am desperately trying to think about where we can get decent internet on the road and I think of Butch and Karen at RVsforLess in Knoxville. I met them last year at a rally in TN.....I did not purchase my Big Country from them but thought I would give them a call....well Karen answers the phone and I "splain" my situation and that I met them at a Heartland rally.... She says "come on!!".......me and my 5 man crew show up 1 1/2 hours later and set up 2 computer editing systems in their kitchen!! We have to render, compress and upload these large files...this takes about 3 hours. I kept thanking them for their wonderful hospitality and they said no problem!

Did they give me service?.....no, just incredible hospitality!!! (oh, they did give us Internet service:D)

I will say that they get FIRST SHOT at my business when it comes time to trade up to a Landmark!!!

THANKS Karen, Butch, Tony & Josh!!!!!!

Lance

(hope you enjoy your IMIGpro tee shirts......a little self promotion :cool:)[/QUOTE]

lduguay

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
Thanks what Heartland people and most Heartland dealers are all about. Glad it worked out for. Thankfully they had not heard
about your reputation for RV "destruction". See you in Waynesville if not sooner. Ken

Yep, they were WAY to hospitable to blow up!

But I was seriously tempted!!! :angel:

PeternLiane

Ok Jim where's the LIKE button. Ha Ha.

What a great story and great to hear another completely positive story about the Heartland family.

Flying Dutchman

Virginia Chapter Leaders - Retired
Karen and Butch and their family are truly wonderful people. Keep Butch in your prayers for his upcoming brain tumor surgery.