Gillette Pre-Rally Dinner Out on Tuesday evening at the Chop House - who's in?

jbeletti

Hey Gillette Rally early arrivers,

Want to treat yourself? We've eaten at a couple places in town already and Tuesday night, Nancy and I are planning to go to the Chop House. This is the restaurant that will be catering our rally meals. I'd love to try their Prime Rib! It's a little spendy but looks yummy (menu attached). There's also a coupon for a free drink or dessert in your rally bags (coupon also attached).

This is an each pays his own, pre-rally dinner. I'm thinking about being there about 6pm.

Attachments

• Chophouse Dinner Menu.pdf
    206.8 KB · Views: 51
  • PRINT_150_Chop_House.pdf
    209 KB · Views: 65

jpdoggett

Jim
Pat & I will not be there until the next day but we have one of our winter texas friends that are from Gillette that told us that it is a great place to eat, also lula bells is good for breakface. See you all on the 14th

jbeletti

Sounds good Hoyt. It was great meeting you and Mary today and getting to know you a bit. Another reason I really love pre-rally days. Much more relaxed atmosphere and I have more time to socialize.

hogan

Past Mississippi Chapter Leader (Founding)
Can I tell Donna that this is her birthday party that I have spent months planning and executing? I may just try to find a birthday cake for her surprise party. She will hit the Medicare age on 6/12 so if no one spills the beans this could be fun.
So count us in for the dinner.
Hogan Cooper