Very Good Service from TONY'S RV, Lexington South Carolina

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
Our Norcold refrigerator stopped working on our last trip. Dale (mntnman) recommended Tony's RV in Lexington SC. Even though they were 73 miles from our house and we passed two other Norcold service centers to get there, the trip and extra miles were well worth it.

The refrigerator repair was minor but while the trailer was there I found out they were also an authorized repair center for Heartland. Over the last couple of months it had been determined that the trailer needed to go back to the factory for a slide repair which included modifying the cabinets and countertops to make everything fit right.

Not being able to get to IN anytime soon, I asked Tony's RV to take a look at it and see if they could repair the slide. Long story short, once they had authorization from Heartland they repaired the slide and the cabinet.

The slide works great and fits like it should now.

Tony's is a very large independent facility. They have their own body shop (lots of crashed Class As sitting there to be repaired), their own cabinet shop and very friendly service. If anyone is ever in need of service work and you are around Columbia SC it is well worth the drive to Tony's.

Hope this helps someone.

Here is a link to their site.
http://tonysrv.com/

mntnman

Past Chapter Leader, SC and KY
Larry, glad that Tony's took care of everything for you with the slide. After talking with you the other day I was not sure that it was all going to work out. Arron and his team of people are great to work with they care about the customer. Looking for to checking out their work when you get to HHI. I hope tp have your site ready for you when you get here.

DougS

Doug S
Larry, after seeing your wall while at GA rally, I thought for sure that a factory visit would be necessary. Good to hear you were able to get it fixed closer to home.

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
I did too Doug but after seeing Tony' s RV facilities I was convinced they could do it. They even put slides in the older motorhomes that were built without slides. Very impressive operation.