Sundance 2700 RL

jdlayton

As stated in a earlier post that I had a delamination spot above my window about 6 inches in dia, just got my 5th wheel back from dealership all repaired you would never know I had a bad spot , they also replace my awning fabric as it had pin holes in it. I say hats off to my dealership and HL for looking after my problems.None

fishn2dmax

Jd,

Your situation is a bad news...Good news and possibly bad news situation.

My brother has a 5-6" delam occur in the rear of his very popular ( non heartland) 5th wheel. He took it in to the dealer for repair and couple of weeks later it emerged looking great. A year later more delamination began to show at other spots around the area that was repaired. Now his unit is out of warranty, the dealer and the factory are not willing to work with him on the repair and replacement of the whole back section of his coach. What he learned is once a delam happens it may be an indicator of a vacuum bonding process gone wrong on the whole panel. Early indicators are usually the small delam spots like yours. I'm not saying the dealer didn't repair it, but this may be a cause of using a bandaid to cure cancer.
Just keep an eye on it and keep the factory and dealer immediately apprised on any changes if they occur. The good news is you have a Heartland product; I'm confident they will make it right should if ever occur again.:)