Bedroom Lighting

Sandie

Why are there closed threads on here? These are real concerns from customers and frankly I am especially interested in the one about the lighting (bedroom).

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Re: Closed Threads

Sandie, I can't answer as to why the threads were closed. Maybe due to no replies??
Regarding the lights over the bed headboard area, ours are metal as well and yes, they get hot. We seldom use them but if we do, I don't touch them.
Our light over the kitchen counter top was minimal also so I changed it out and installed a fluorescent fixture. Over the dining table I added a fluorescent fixture to the bottom of the cabinet for extra lighting there as well.
I guess they can't make these things to please everyone so we just change them as we see the need.

jimtoo

The threads are now closed automatically if no post has been made for 1 year. Check the date of the last post. Normally information is outdated or no one is interested anymore. If your having a problem concerning the same information in the thread it can still be read, but no new post are allowed. You could start a new thread for yourself if you want to.

Jim M

ucwinters

We had problems w/ the overhead lights above the bed getting extremely hot and being too bright. Changed the original bulbs out for LED bulbs and now the metal housing doesn't get that hot anymore and the light is way more comfortable for reading.

Ed W.

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member

Biggest problem we have with the overhead bed lights is the switch. This same lamp is used over the sofa, as well. Something with a rocker or push button switch in the base would be a better idea. But, it's not a major item on the Roundtoit List to replace.