Landmark 3770RL???

GypsyBill

and Jennifer
While browsing thru Rvtrader.com today, I came across a listing for a Landmark 3770RL (Dealer in Lubbock, TX). From what I can see in the online pictures, the floor plan looks a lot like a Bighorn 3670.. the outside graphics look different from the current Landmarks and Bighorns tho.. Any more information on this available??

I am asking because the 3670 and the Grand Canyon are on the top of my list for my retirement 5er and it looks like this 3770 is the best of both worlds...

Thanks

Bill

LINK
added by Admin

jbeletti

Hi Bill,

This looks like the unit the Heartland displayed to us at the rally in Goshen this year. Nice unit. One of the first "new design" Landmarks.

There are a 3 more pictures of this or a similar unit on the rally pictures website here at this link.

Jim

GypsyBill

and Jennifer
Jim,

Thanks for the info... the "Augusta" or 3770RL is just about exactly what we are looking for... retirement is still a few years away, but time flies the older we get :)

Bill

jbeletti

Bill,

If budget allows, try to get into that retirement coach a year before actual retirement so you can get it all setup the way you like.

Jim

GypsyBill

and Jennifer
Jim,

Good advice and I am going to try and do that... I may have to wait until the house sells but that will be on the market about a year before actual retirement... we can live in our 30' Cedar Creek for a bit while I wait for the Landmark...

Bill