Power Slideout motor

gkeir

Where is the power slide out motor located? I would like to check the connections and test the motor. Mine has stopped working even when plugged into a AC power source. I have checked every fuse and they all appear to be fine.
PROWLER SHADOW 27PS RBS

Gord

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Might be a good idea to give the factory a call on this if you need a fast answer. They do monitor the forums, but don't always respond immediately. Have your VIN ready and they should be able to give you some help.

gkeir

Any 12 volt Breakers near the battery?

Nothing, I thought there might have been a fuse located there just in-case of a back load to the batteries but nothing.
Trying to solve with simple solutions rather than going directly to the motor but at this point I am at a loss.
Stumped so far

gkeir

This is not plugged into shore power - correct?
Checked the voltage after removing shore power, 10.x DC Volts. Went to the front of the trailer and double checked the battery connections and followed the leads back to the trailer. Found one loose connection, gave it a wiggle and checked the voltage again, almost 13 Volts DC. Slide works perfectly.

Solved, low voltage due to loose connection from batteries the terminals on on the trailer.

Thanks for guided tips.

Cheers