Patio Screen Door

AnnR

Has anyone else had trouble with their sliding patio screen door? We purchased a 2011 Sundance 3200 FK in October, went through the whole walk through with the dealer at that time and everything was fine. It was delivered to our campground in May and blocked and leveled by our campground, so it's been a while since the time we went over things with our dealer. My DH and I have tried repeatedly (with much bickering and a little profanity) to adjust the sliding screen door with the 4 screws. It's either stuck (at the top or bottom) or it flies right off the track. I've ended up with the entire door in my hand twice. it seems like if it operates well from the inside of the camper, it gets stuck from the outside. I've tried using two hands every time I slide it and being very careful, but that is getting old - it's impossible to carry anything through the door that way. We have just about given up and are using the glass door all the time, but it would be nice to be able to have the door open for air without bugs and critters coming in! Any suggestions? Even if you don't have a fix, it would make me feel less idiotic to know that others have had this problem. Otherwise we love the 3200FK so far!