MPG 185 Single Step

I have a standard single step and that makes for about a 10 to 12 inch reach from the ground to step and then on to floor of trailer. Have looked at the two & three steps offered by suppliers and have not found one that will bolt on right out the box. Has anyone done anything with this issue ? I'm not getting any younger. I want to get more into the 7 inch between steps range.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
I have a buddy of mine that owns a company called RV EZ Step that built a step/porch combination for us and I am sure he can build one for you. Our's is much larger than you will need but he can custom design something for you. Please give Ken a call at 832 888-9691 and tell him Jay gave you the number.

prin

Ok I am short and had trouble getting into the 184 we have. Solution a 4x4 screwed to a 2x4 both cut to the width of the step(the two together give me the front to back depth to match the original step) and sprayed green to match the trailer. When we get to our site I take out the wood and bungee cord it to the step. Voila with the platform step we use for the dog and this I am in like flynn. Hope this helps
Prin
Jane John & Roadie the Clumber Spaniel
a 184 Kermmie pulled by Ford Explorer Kasper