Introduction new Texas - North Chapter and Chapter Leaders

Status
Not open for further replies.

clubmgr

Heartland Owners Club Manager
Staff member
Congratulations Texas - North - you have now become an official chapter of the Heartland Owners Club!

Welcome with me, your Founding Chapter Leaders, Terry (Terry H) and Carol (cjhersh) Hershberger

[FONT=&quot]The boundaries of the Texas-North Chapter are [/FONT][FONT=&quot]an east-west line from Sierra Blanca, TX to Centerville, TX and the state borders to the north of that line. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Here is a Link to the map of the [/FONT][FONT=&quot]North, South Texas Chapter Border[/FONT][FONT=&quot].[/FONT]

Any Heartland Owners Club member may choose the Texas - North Chapter as their Club Chapter if they would like to begin hearing from the Chapter Leaders of the Texas - North Chapter. Use this link to go to your membership profile and choose your new chapter from the drop down list.

Thank you Terry and Carol for stepping up to lead the first year of this new chapter.

Julie Hancock
Club Manager
Heartland Owners Club

Last edited:

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Congratulations Terry and Carol.
You will do a great job.

Peace
Dave

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

pegmikef

Congrat's Terry and Carol. You will do great and now it looks like maybe us West Texas HOC orphans will be having a couple of options. Mike

MrTravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders
Congrats!! We have been waiting for you to take charge. We look forward to the fun we will be having in North Texas with a great group of people. Count us in!!!! Oh and I enjoyed the great chat we had today.

jbeletti

Congrats Terry and Carol. Thank you leading the North Texas Chapter and taking on yet another role. Here's wishing you much success.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
YAY! Thanks Terry & Carol for taking this on. From what I've seen in forum traffic lately there are a lot of North Texans buying Heartlands, I think there is great potential. I look forward to the great times we're gonna have!!!

Erika

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Congratulations to you both! North Texas is in good hands and I'm sure you guys will have fun!

Sent from my VS910 4G using Tapatalk 2

Terry H

Past Texas North Chapter Leader/Moderator
Staff member
Thanks everyone!

Carol and I are at the North American Rally. Both of us are very busy assisting with the Rally and having a blast. After I recover from rally, In a few weeks I expect to communicate some ideas and plans for the North Texas Chapter.

larryanddonnakeever

Past Oklahoma Chapter Leaders (Founding)
Congrats Terry and Carol, we wish you the best and we will help you anyway we can don't hesitate to call on us..
Larry and Donna Keever
Oklahoma Chapter leaders

Paul & Nan

Congrats Terry and Carol. Anxious to add another rally to our fall schedule. Hope to see you guys in Thackerville this fall as well. Nan

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Congratulations and Thank You for stepping forward to head up the Texas-North Chapter. Ya'll will do a great job.

stevenssr

Congratulations! I'm new here, but I expect to be around a long while. North Texas was made for all this fun :)!!!

Congratulations Texas - North - you have now become an official chapter of the Heartland Owners Club!

Welcome with me, your Founding Chapter Leaders, Terry (Terry H) and Carol (cjhersh) Hershberger

The boundaries of the Texas-North Chapter are an east-west line from Sierra Blanca, TX to Centerville, TX and the state borders to the north of that line. Here is a Link to the map of the North, South Texas Chapter Border.

Any Heartland Owners Club member may choose the Texas - North Chapter as their Club Chapter if they would like to begin hearing from the Chapter Leaders of the Texas - North Chapter. Use this link to go to your membership profile and choose your new chapter from the drop down list.

Thank you Terry and Carol for stepping up to lead the first year of this new chapter.

Julie Hancock
Club Manager
Heartland Owners Club

Status
Not open for further replies.