Looking for pit stop tips, traveling north, Florida to Penna...

We're planning our first long trip with our camper and are not familiar with good pit stops to make with the camper. Rest stops, food, and fueling or all at once which wood be preferred.
The planned route so far is I-95 to I-26 to I-77 to I-81... I'm using Microsoft Streets & Trips which is an awesome tool but any additional experienced info is always better.

scotty

Crooked River State Park just across the Georgia line is good. Exit 3 will get you too it. Once you reach Virginia, we usually use Walnut Hills Camp Ground in Stuart Draft (Exit 217) off I81. Don't know of much off I26 or I77. We're always departimg from Jacksonville so normally don't stop until Vrginia. Not sure how deep in Florida you're starting out from. If you use the Woodall or similiar camping book it'll give you a lot and they're plentful along I95 and I81. We normally don't travel I77, and when we did we never used any of the campgrounds. I77 is a nice way to go thought. Due to the length of our coach (37ft) we usually stop at either road side rest stops or Flying J's. I'm sure others will join in with more and better ideas. Have a safe and fun trip

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
If you need to stop on I-81 in Virginia, there a a few good places right off the highway. On the Southern end, just north of Wytheville is Fort Chiswell RV Park. Nice place for an overnight stay. Further north, in central area/upper stretch of I-81, the Natural Brifge KOA is a good spot for an overnight.