Deep Frying??????

MTPockets

Georgia Peaches - then cut in half and take out seed Add marachino Cherries and Amaretto, Light and serve )Works best after dark to see the flame)... ummmmmmmmmmmmm

wildwolfproducts

Pickle Slices, peppers, Apple Slices, Fry it they will eat it. Just need to figure out how to get my Cooker into the Landmark.
811519.jpg
Holds 9 gallons of oil, Can cook fish, Hush Puppys and fries And Blooming onion's for 50+ per hour easy.

Hastey

Oklahoma Chapter Leaders
Pickle Slices, peppers, Apple Slices, Fry it they will eat it. Just need to figure out how to get my Cooker into the Landmark.
View attachment 19900

Holds 9 gallons of oil, Can cook fish, Hush Puppys and fries And Blooming onion's for 50+ per hour easy.

I have one as well, they are awesome. I wish I could get mine in the new BH as well. I'm cooking a Fish Fry this Saturday and as in the past I will have now trouble keeping up. It's our annual fry at the Masonic Lodge and I/we will cook for about 400 and serve between 11 and 2.

Jimmy

I have one as well, they are awesome. I wish I could get mine in the new BH as well. I'm cooking a Fish Fry this Saturday and as in the past I will have now trouble keeping up. It's our annual fry at the Masonic Lodge and I/we will cook for about 400 and serve between 11 and 2.

Man I wished I was close, I would come help you, at least eat fish. Have a good time. (Middleburg #107)

ZNK

Some of my favorite deep fried items include deep fried pickles, mushrooms, and cheese curds.

wildwolfproducts

You will be the hit of any rally!:D
Always take it with us most place's that or the Smoker, I have a SmokinTex smoker that I can smoke 120 lbs of Boston butts or 75 lbs of chicken Qtrs, 8 whole briskets or plenty of Stuffed peppers and Smoked Bologna along with Smoked Catfish.

I can get mine laying down in the truck bed, But its close and lf not careful can get the it caught with the Kingpin frame. But working on making mine where it comes apart and into 2 parts rather then one big part.
If all else fails we will lay a few quilts down then lay the cooker in front of the door and fridge inside the camper. Its going if I go. LOL

wildwolfproducts

Also heres something that is always a hit..
1 lb habenoro peppers
1 lb hot pork sausage cooked and drained crumbled up.
8 oz pack cream cheese
1 lb thin sliced bacon
tooth picks. to stick the bacon onto the peppers with

Mix Sausage after draining and still hot with the room temp cream cheese set to the side
Cut peppers in half long ways, Clean out inside seeds and all.
Stuff pepper halfs with mixture of Cheese and sausage
Wrap with bacon and stick a tooth pick through to hold bacon on pepper.

Cooking oil 320 degrees. drop half dozen stuffed peppers into the oil and cook until bacon is done. The longer you cook the milder the peppers get. But done as soon as the bacon is done!

Great Smoked or in oven.

Pete's Hush Puppy's

2 cups Meal
1 cup self rising flour
one egg
3 med onion chopped
3 table spoon's of black pepper
Salt to taste
Dash of Garlic power
3 Beer of your choice Or Wild Turkey

Mix flour and Meal together well, Then add the chopped onions , egg, black pepper, salt and Garlic powder. Then mix all this together add just a little beer at a time until all will mix together well. Needs to all be wet but not runny. Finish the other 2 1/2 or so beer your self.
I use one of these to drop the hush puppy's into cooking oil http://www.walmart.com/ip/Oneida-Trigger-Cookie-Scoop/15149534

Now to kick these up and make the best better, Add lots of chopped Habanero peppers. But better then that is a t Spoon of Habanero peppers now that gives them a taste out of this world. I grind up the peppers full a pint jar with then then pour vinegar into the jar. Dip both peppers and vinegar out into the mix.

Note you can use milk if you don't want the beer or Wild Turkey.

This recipe has been passed down 4 generations and always makes everyone brag about them. They were used in the family restaurant for years...
Pete