New Sundance to be Spotted in MN!!

AndyG

Just finalized the deal on a Sundance 2998RB. Should be getting it in around the first of the month.

Excited isn't the word! :D (it's our first...):D

Labor Day will be the first big adventure for us.(although I am sure we will try it out before then if possible) Our family circle of RV'ers has an annual trip they take... But I am not real found of that campground.

Will be looking for something fun to do that we can get into at the last minute. Try to stay within a couple hours of the twin cities. (boy does that narrow the field down...)

Any other Minnesotans out here?

Have Fun!
Andy

jpmorgan37

Congratulations on the Sundance. Hope that you have many years of pleasure with it. Most campgrounds are a lot of fun if you are with friends and family so enjoy your family. We used to live in Bemidji before we sold out and went fulltime. Funny, we don't miss the long winters but do miss our friends there.

John

HappyKayakers

We just cut across your fine state earlier this month on the way back to Florida. From what I saw on the map, your main problem will be choosing just one place to camp :D If you're like us, you'll have fun anywhere because you'll be in a brand new rig. Congrats on the purchase.

AndyG

Thanks guys,

jpmorgan37, I am not looking forward to this winter. Putting a big investment into the camper and then having to store it for 5-6months is not going to be fun. But hopefully we get out a few weekends and break it in proper.

The Family is going to a dry campground... I just don't want to deal with the generators... no air, no TV unless you have the generator running etc... then of course somebody will be running one right behind you.

It is a good time up there though. lots of canoe trips and lots of four wheelers to play on. Haven't decided fully yet. My brother and I might take off somewhere else. I would like to find a nice big park for the kids(and me!) to play on. There are plenty of places around that I haven't been to.

Already got the first round of shopping done. Mainly bathroom and kitchen stuff.

Haven't loaded my old Dodge down this well for a while. It pulled a much larger camper earlier in it's life though. The old V10 should handle the Sundance just fine. 33ft and 9300lbs dry ain't bad.

CAN'T WAIT!

Last edited: