What color is the Landmark 1/2 body paint?

BigDaddy

Founding Alabama Chapter Leaders-Retired
We're hoping to order a Landmark Key Largo soon and I have a question about the color of the 1/2 body paint. The LM website shows the picture, but I can't tell what color it is. Silver? Gray? Gold? Beige? Can someone let me know?

Thanks,

wannabee LM owner

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
See my picture - the bottom color is a deep goldish/bronze, with burgandy the other primary color. Silver/grey is a secondary color.. Of course, I'm half color blind so it may look different to others.

TomMar

Retired Texas-South Chapter Leader
We're hoping to order a Landmark Key Largo soon and I have a question about the color of the 1/2 body paint. The LM website shows the picture, but I can't tell what color it is. Silver? Gray? Gold? Beige? Can someone let me know?

Thanks,

wannabee LM owner

Look at my signature for the half body paint. As boat to her said the primary color is brown. We love it.:rolleyes:

K

karykatz

The colors are Burgandy, Pewter (grey/silver) and sandstone (beige). I hope this helps

BigDaddy

Thanks for the info. It sure is hard to tell the colors on the LM website.

BigDaddy

Thanks Kary! I didn't expect to hear back from the top man!!
One more question: Is the front cap the pewter color, or the sandstone?

Thanks

BigDaddy

Thank to everyone for the replies. This has helped a lot. We'll continue to narrow down our wish list

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
1/2 body paint is the bottom 1/2 is painted. Full body paint is the whole coach is painted. 1/2 body paint is about 4K cheaper.

Last edited:

lduguay

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
1/2 body paint is the bottom 1/2 is painted. Full body paint is the whole coach is painted. 1/2 body paint is about 4K cheaper.

Thanks for the clarification, one more question (with a follow up question.....guess that's 2 questions:eek:).

Are the stripes/decals "stickers" and not paint on the 1/2 Body Paint?

And the followup question. Are the Full Body stripes painted? My "assumption" would be that they are paint, ie. FULL BODY PAINT....dah! :rolleyes:

The above is all research for a possible upgrade in 2013!!

boatto5er

Some of the striping is decals, some is paint. Dang it Lance, you should have looked more closely at mine at Ocean Lakes back in December.

lduguay

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
Some of the striping is decals, some is paint. Dang it Lance, you should have looked more closely at mine at Ocean Lakes back in December.

I did look....... In fact, my pocket knife couldn't peel or scrape that durn thing off!!! :rolleyes:

brianharrison

On the full body paint coaches, all of the "striping" is painted. There are no decals on my coach. Everything is then covered with clearcoat.

The insignia and markings "Landmark by Heartland" are also painted on my coach (front cap, sides, and rear cap).

Note - even the sides of the slide walls are painted base color.

Hope this helps.

Brian

BigDaddy

This is the OP again.... I just got off the phone with Daric Fail at RV Captial who told me the 1/2 body paint on both the Landmark and the Bighorn includes painted graphics rather than decals. Is this true? I had the impression the swirls were decals on the 1/2 body paint option.

boatto5er

The swirls on my 1/2 paint Landmark are definitely decals, and I don't believe they have changed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

K

karykatz

the partial Paint on Bighorn is all paint except the name badges. the landmark has Paint and and Vinyl graphics. the large color portions are paint and the smaller stripes are vinyl graphics. I hope this helps everyone.

brianharrison

the partial Paint on Bighorn is all paint except the name badges. the landmark has Paint and and Vinyl graphics. the large color portions are paint and the smaller stripes are vinyl graphics. I hope this helps everyone.

I believe Kary is referring to the partial paint Bighorn (all paint except name badges) and the partial paint Landmark (paint and vinyl graphics).

I was not about to doubt the big man, but I was absolutely sure my full body paint Landmark had NO decals, even the smaller stripes were paint. So sure I had to go out and look CLOSELY at my unit. I was questioning my sanity. Came back in and read and reread Kary's post trying to figure it out...... Then the light bulb came on.......

Maybe it was just me who interpreted his note incorrectly, at first. :eek:

Brian