Video: Introduction to the Heartland Owners Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
GREAT video Jim!! Very well produced...you don't look too bad either..LOL!! I actually saw me and Stella from the back in a picture from dinner at the Blue Gate Restaurant from the Goshen Rally last year...COOL!!!

porthole

Retired
Nice new video!

Guess since we show up several times I'll have to get on my renewal now that we are back home!

lduguay

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
Hey Jim,

As a video guy.....NICE job!!

Makes we want to get ANOTHER membership!!
smiley-face-grin.jpg

SJH

Past Washington Chapter Leaders
Awesome! Will it remain available at YouTube or on this forum so Chapter leaders can include a link for new forum and club members when we get those "new member" email notices?

hogan

Past Mississippi Chapter Leader (Founding)
Well done, Jim. Some great photos in the video and perfect flow in the narration.

jbeletti

Awesome! Will it remain available at YouTube or on this forum so Chapter leaders can include a link for new forum and club members when we get those "new member" email notices?

Steve,

Great idea - got it from you via email from Julie too. Typing a note to our web dev now. Thanks.

recumbent615

Founding MA Chapter Leader-retired
Jim - Great Job. I think the nice thing about this is it delivers the message in a very convincing way and as already suggested a method that can be delivered to all new forum members in a very easy to consume manner.

Kevin

Hastey

Oklahoma Chapter Leaders
Lots of takes. Thank goodness for the teleprompter and endless amount of video storage in the camera :)

Lot's a takes I'll bet. I can't even record a voice mail greeting without going through a half dozen tries LOL! Great Job Jim!

Status
Not open for further replies.