Pictures of my North Trail 32BUDS

Hello all, I'm the new guy on the block so I thought I would do what most guys do. Show off his "rig". My family and I are new to the travel trailer seen this year and moved up from a 12ft pop up that we used for the last three seasons. My father and father-in-law both have 5th wheels so I get good ideas from them but it's good to hear from someone that has the same brand trailer.

I love to look at other peoples pictures and also to post my own so you'll be seeing me in here a lot.

DSC01749.jpgDSC01808.jpg

danemayer

Sebastien, very nice pics and a beautiful setting.

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. I'm sure you'll find Heartland Owners to be a warm and welcoming group and I'd encourage you to take a look at the EVENTS button at the top of the site to see when the next Chapter Rally will be held near you.

I'm looking forward to seeing more pictures from you.

Hey it looks great and looks like you are starting off in a State Park, great choices!

Hiya Porthole and thanks for replying. I'd love to say I made it to a state park but not yet. Both pictures are from a private campground in New Hampshire in the lakes region. The first picture was taken at Clearwater Campground in Meredith, NH (http://www.clearwatercampground.com/) and the second picture was in a place called Danforth Bay in Freedom, NH (http://danforthbay.com/). Both are full hookup sites in a camping resort. I get more channels on their cable than I do on my dish at home...it's great to go out and ruff it.

ZNK

Wow most of the full sites here at resorts are our in an open field...wish I could have that in my area! Maybe I just havent looked hard enough yet, not sure which is true.

PeternLiane

Very nice rig Sebastien.

I know we've found some new (new to us) state parks that we never knew of. They have full hook-ups and everything. There are a lot more out there. It seems that I hear about new parks and camp grounds everyday. I guess that I'm amazed there are so many places. There are some ugly ones and some really nice ones.

ZNK

My rule of thumb right now is...no website...no go! LOL typically if the place wont put money into a simple web page I am not interested in them.

Miller0758

Hiya Porthole and thanks for replying. I'd love to say I made it to a state park but not yet. Both pictures are from a private campground in New Hampshire in the lakes region. The first picture was taken at Clearwater Campground in Meredith, NH (http://www.clearwatercampground.com/) and the second picture was in a place called Danforth Bay in Freedom, NH (http://danforthbay.com/). Both are full hookup sites in a camping resort. I get more channels on their cable than I do on my dish at home...it's great to go out and ruff it.

Sebastien and gang, lot's of luck and fond memories in your new rig and I'm with you ... roughing it for me is when I need to crank up the antenna ... ha

DSC01992.jpgDSC01967.jpgDSC01965.jpgDSC01979.jpgDSC01740.jpgDSC01737.jpg
As promised here are more pictures. We've had a great summer of camping with at least three more trips (No trips in September since we're going to Disney World) coming up in August and October. As you can see I put some inside pictures and you'll notice we went with the darker colors thinking that our kids would spill stuff everywhere.

ZNK

Awesome pictures!! Making me very anxious for the western regional rally this weekend! Cant wait to get on the road!

We are looking at the same trailer. Is your tow rig a half ton w/a 5.3 liter? That's one thing (price is another) that is make us a little slow on our move. We are looking to tow with a Tundra Crewmax 5.7 liter.

We are looking at the same trailer. Is your tow rig a half ton w/a 5.3 liter? That's one thing (price is another) that is make us a little slow on our move. We are looking to tow with a Tundra Crewmax 5.7 liter.

Its a Silverado 1500 with a payload of 1650 and a max toe weight of 9500 after all the towing and hauling extras like the Z85/Z71/Cooling and blah blah blah. I haven't had any problems going or stopping and I've got a couple of good hills near my house. I'm sure it would haul even better with a 2500 but I'm happy with what I have now.