Jim B need the contact info

Chainsaw

Saskatchewan Chapter Leader
Jim you said to post a message about the hitch protector you have on your rig. Can you posy]tit or pm me please.

thanks
Don

Chainsaw

Hey, if you were at Gillette ( were you there? didn't spot you) you would have seen Jims Hitch, he does not need those teflon disks any more, he has a very sharp orange one mounted, never comes off like the disks do.

jbeletti

They still do Merlin. They only have "some" models in stock and were not forthcoming in offering to modify one to work for my hitch head. So I called Bontrager, then drove over there and they sold and installed it for me.

Chainsaw

They still do Merlin. They only have "some" models in stock and were not forthcoming in offering to modify one to work for my hitch head. So I called Bontrager, then drove over there and they sold and installed it for me.

I got a call back from the guys in Indiana, I found out that the plates are made in Ontario Canada, the guys name is Wally, phone number is 519-395-4445. He asked me measurements of our hi-jaker hitch to confirm model. Wally is very accommodating, It cost me $40 Cdn shipped to my door. He will want the measuremnt of the plate that the pin sits on, he said usually 12 inches wide and then he needs the the distance down to the tail, mine is 13 inches.

Hope this helps.
Don