3912 Question.....?

I cant wait until this thing is sitting in my driveway... going to put a order in Jan for ours... but I had some question that I wanted to ask... and the dealer could not help me...

1. How long does the Generator run with the on board fuel... I'm a bird hunter and may be out for a while.. kinda want to know how long before refueling....

2. When I get one.. I'm big on PMs... I want to fix it before it breaks... What should I look at real hard and maybe fix before any trips... Like the tires are there better ones that I could buy the would be best for the weight.. and so on.. I know the PSI in the tires are very important... I will check daily when on the road.. also check lugs to make sure they are secured...

These units are really big and roomy.. When I'm not with the family, my buds and I are duck and upland bird hunting... We also do some field trials.. This is going to be nice to have for sure..... Good job Heartland for a great looking coach.. I have been looking for the past year and half.. You have addressed issues that I felt needed to be done.. You all must have read my mind... Can't wait until it is in my driveway...

ART