Looking for a cover to put on a 32BUDS

I'm just looking to see if anyone has a name brand or a link to a website so I can start looking to buy a cover for it.

Thanks

jnbhobe

I'm just looking to see if anyone has a name brand or a link to a website so I can start looking to buy a cover for it.

Thanks

I don't like covers, they seem to do more damage than good by blowing in the wind and rubbing on the roof and paint and fiberglass.

Marge

All who wander are not lost.

Thanks
http://www.campingworld.com/order/wizard/index.cfm?skuNum=20637d&prodid=4583&rv=ttfr&cord_Group=20

We got one of these last year at Camping World and it held up great, we had a lot of wind and a dandy ice storm last winter and we were so glad we had the trailer all covered up.

Tyvek RV Cover

We bought the tan cover, it was more expensive, but much better quality than the gray one.

The cover has a lot of straps so you can make it very secure on your trailer. Also 2 zippered doors, so you can easily get into your trailer when it is covered.

What we really liked about having it covered was how nice and clean the trailer was, still looking as good as new when we took the cover off.

Last edited:

olyfire

I bought the same cover as Marge. It just went through it's second winter and with all of the rain, ice storm and wind it has held up really well. The trailer seems nice and dry under the cover. The only thing I found is it's good to pad the back top corners so it will not rip the fabric.

APT

I got a Goldline cover for mine that I really like. It looks great after two winters so far. Based on my 28' box TT and ordering the 28-30' cover, I recommend the 30-32' for you.

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Covered our first North Trail for 3 winters with very little issues. It was nice and clean, with no black streaks, when we uncovered it for the start of the year. When we purchased the new North Trail 5er we debated covering it or not. We decided not to cover it and by the start of this year, it was so dirty, it took hours of scrubbing to get it clean. NOT again. It will be covered this winter.

We used the gray cover from ADCO. Camping World had a great sale with free shipping and then they added tire covers for free. Couldn't pass it up. We might try the two-toned brown cover this time.