Rapid City, SD RV Dealer

tweber

Founding Wisconsin Chapter Leader-Retired
I needed to have a trailer brake repaired while traveling east to Wall, SD. I called ahead to the Sleepy Hollow RV Park for the location of a repair facility. The CG owner sent me to I-90 RV & Auto in Rapid City, SD (the Flying J exit). I called them to see if I could get the necessary work done today. They told be to come in. When I arrived I told them what I needed fixed, and they started on the job immediately. I was back on the road in 30 minutes, and the charge was reasonable. It was a very friendly dealer and service department, but not a Heartland dealer. However, it did not matter that I did not purchase from them or they did not carry my unit. They fixed what needed to be fixed. It is a good dealer to remember should you need work while in the Rapid City, SD area.

Herbiesrig

North Central Region Directors-Retired
Thanks for the info tom,, are you headed home? We will be home tomorrow late morning.... Talk to ya soon.... Karen and dan

hcriddle

I lost a vent cover over the bathroom on the way to Gillette. I had one I had purchased from Camping World which turned out to be the wrong one. I went to I90 RV and they did not have one on the rack so I asked the lady in parts if she had any and she checked with the service guy. A couple of minutes later he came out and apologized for taking so long but they had to open the boxes of the shipment they had just received because he was sure they had ordered some and they had to find them in the shipment. Really helpful and friendly. If they sold Heartlands I would recommend them for anyone in that area. I would certainly recommend them for repair or parts needs if you have a problem in that area of the country.

TXTiger

Thanks for the info Tom. I am at the Cody rally, was at Gillette last week. Heading out tomorrow for Omaha (passing thru Rapid City) for three days and then Sheboygen for a week. Will be back in Rapid City in Aug for the Sturgis Harley rally. If I need any service (hopefully not) I will go to this facility.

tweber

Founding Wisconsin Chapter Leader-Retired
TwoToes, when & where will you be in Sheboygan? That is Sheboygan, WI, right? We are on our way home and should arrive around the 28th, and maybe we can cross paths for a cold one. Safe travels to you, and everyone.

TXTiger

I am leaving Cody in the morning and heading to Omaha, NE to visit my son, daughter in law and grandson. I will be there till Thurs and head to Sheboygen, WI to visit my daughter, son in law and grandson. I will be at a campground in Plymouth (Kohler was full) from Fri 6/29 leaving Thur 7/5. My cell is 858-245-7102 come by and have a drink with me.