Missed out on Gillette

jimtoo

Hi Mountainview,

See you have been a member of the forum for a while,, just watching us and gaining information I hope. You might keep an eye on the Portal Page where the rallies are posted. One is posted now for Fort Collins, Co for Heartland Members. And you can attend any of the others if your in the mood to travel.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

danemayer

Hi Hal and Carol, The 2011 Goshen Rally was sold out in something like 54 hours so you'll want to keep an eye on the forum to know when to register. Here's a link to the subsection for the 2013 rally.
Look forward to meeting you.

Last edited:

TXBobcat

Fulltime
Don't wait for a rally next year. Plan for one, there are rallys going on all over the place. Check out the list on the Portal, find one in your area or some where you're going and jump right in.

We attended a rally in Varona NY and in Westfir OR. I keep in touch with a few of them from each area.
In fact I met Roy and Sally (olcoon) at a rally and ended up staying in Kansas City and Roy took me on a tour of Jesse James places.

I keep a list of all the rallys that are happening in the area we are traveling.

BC

davebennington

Carol,

Here is a link to the Alaska thread that we told you about.

//heartlandowners.org/showthread.php/24960-Dave-amp-Julie-s-Alaska-Adventure

rjr6150

Mountain view
As Jim B states check out the fall CO. Chapter Rally to br held in Fort Collins.