2010 Northtrail 32bhds

Jdc98

Looking at purchasing a used 2010bhds. Its super clean and still smells new. However, when I was checking it out I can get the AC to work when connected to shore power put cannot get fridge or microwave to work. I checked breakers and the GFI but can not find easy fix.

Should I walk away or are their any other easy ideas?

danemayer

Hi Jdc98,

Welcome to the Heartland Owner's Forum. I'm sure some of the North Trail owners will jump in shortly with ideas.

2 thoughts: when you checked the breakers, did you flip them off and back on? Sometimes when breakers trip, it's hard to tell by feel. Also, you might look for outlets that have ground fault breakers. There's usually one in the bathroom and there may be one in the kitchen.

I know (because my drive way is not level) that the fridge will not turn on if the camper is not level. My manual said that the camper needs to be within 3degrees front and back while the sides have to be within 6degrees. Like Dan said check the outlet that the microwave is plugged into and reset it.

ZNK

Yes, Since the refrigerators cool via a gas they must be level to operate otherwise the gas will collect on the coils and solidify. This is probably a safety mechanism.