Suggestions for BH 3055RL

donr827

After using the trailer for a month there are only three suggestions for change that I would make.

1- Redesign the medicine cabinet so that you will not scrape your head when bending for the sink.
2- I wish each slide had it's own switch
3- Overhead cabinet doors would open out instead of up. I have had four needing repair already.

Anybody want to chime in with their suggestions?
Don

MTPockets

Huge DITTO on No. 1 - That cabinet was awful! .... As you recall... I ditched mine - today life is good!

Independant slide operation would be nice.

We've had no problems with our cabinet doors (knocking on wood)

Adding a 4) - We replaced the door glass with a see-through glass - It's great.

Here's a Pic: New Door Glass.jpg

Westwind

Agree on the rear and couch cabinet doors opening out instead of up, I have repaired all of mine, it was just a matter of glueing the plastic screw plugs that hold the hindges in. I that the cabinet company had the machine that drills the holes out of adjustment since is was always just the left side that needed glue after coming off, and yes I did glue both sides.

katkens-DW

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired
They must have change that mine open out in the rear and over the couch.Ours has where we can open one slide at a time we use it alot when we are at home. I just wish my pantries would slide in and out it would make it earier to find the food. One other thing it would be nice if the kitchen cabinets were shorter you can't seat at the table and watch TV . Ours is a 07 3055RL!!

MTPockets

From what I read on another forum post, they listened to these suggestions! ...... They are dropping the 3055Rl floor plan...