Recessed shower

recumbent615

Founding MA Chapter Leader-retired
I believe that the King has a sunken Tub that provides a lot of head room - I feel for you I'm 6.3 and feel like I'm bending over in my shower ... I'm not really because of the skylight. But it is much better than my SOB that only had 6ft of head room .... and I did that for 11 years.

Check out the photo's of the King 4100 //heartlandowners.org/showthread.php/31259-Cyclone-4100-King-Photos?highlight=KING

Kevin

alaska dodge

The 4100 does have a sunken tub, I am 5'11" and I can stand in the shower with my arms up and not touch the roof. It also has a large sky light over the tub.

vakthund

I'm 6'7" and have to shower in the fetal position.

---
One day I'll put something clever in here.

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Just don't fall asleep in that position. The water will turn cold and give you a jarring wake up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tgreening

I'm 6'7" and have to shower in the fetal position.

---
One day I'll put something clever in here.

****, consider yourself lucky. My best friend is just shy of 7'. Imagine him trying to find a unit with a shower he can stand up in.

Rob-Lynne

I see you have a new truck, I am planning on buying a 3950 and will be needing a new truck. I am figuring a 1 ton dually but, I have not decided on Ford, GM or Dodge. How do you like the power and comfort of your Ford?