Want to see a 4100

stephmid

Hello, my husband and I are looking at trading our Cardinal in for a Cyclone. We have found a 3800 we like but I want to see a 4100 before we take the plunge. The problem is the closes one I have found for sale is over 6 hours away. I was wondering if there is anyone who lives within a couple of hours from Jackson TN that has one and would be willing to let me look at it?

Thanks
Stephanie

jimtoo

Hi Stephanie,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and hopefully to the family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge if needed.

Hopefully someone will jump in soon with an offer to let you look at their unit. You might call Heartland customer service and ask if any dealer has one that is closer to you if you do not hear from someone soon.

Jim M

rb71

im in the same spot. the only 4100s i have is at rv007.com to look at. which they are 7 hours for me.
good luck bobby

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
I know Southaven RV Center in Southaven, MS sales Cyclones but whether that model is on the lot or not, don't know. Might want to give them a call at (888) 902-9948 or check out the website www.southavenrv.com. When the TN/KY Chapter was held in the Memphis area a month ago, the campground was right next door. They are a Heartland dealer. The other TN Heartland dealer for Cyclones is in Knoxville but that is about a 5 hour drive. The dealer's name is Buddy Greggs www.buddygregg.com and they carry a right good many units on the lot. Their number is (800) 421-0031. Good luck with your adventures.

truknutt

Committed Member
There was a time when you could contact the Brand managers at Heartland and they could tell you to what dealer(s) a certain model had been shipped so it could be viewed. This may be a good place to begin your quest! Good Luck.