07 Cyclone Water Heater???

AKGUY47

Just a couple of questions because I have no hot water.

1. Everyone says make sure there is water in the tank. This may seem silly but, how do you do that? I turned the hot water on at the kitchen sink and water comes out. Is that all there is to it?:confused:

2. Also I have turned on all the switches I can find, the black rocker outside and the red switch inside. Is there anymore some where?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. This rig is new to me and I haven't figured out all the cool stuff. Thanks!

jnbhobe

Just pull the T&P valve at the top of the tank till watwe comes out, just like your tank at home, then you know there is water in the tank. Have you tried Propane yet??

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
There may also be a couple of reset buttons (covered by black rubber) on the front of the HWH. Be sure those are not popped out. Like said. Try running on propane. If the water gets hot, then either your heating element needs replacing or a breaker may be tripped on your 110 panel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

danemayer

When you flip the light switch in the control panel to turn on the electric side of the WH, the switch should light up. If it doesn't, you either have a tripped circuit breaker, or a loose wire or defective switch.

If the light comes on, check the reset buttons on the outside of the WH.

If everything above is ok, and it works on LP, it's most likely the heating element.

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
AKGUY47, on your 07 rig, the hot water heater bypass plumbing is on the back side of the water heater accessible behind the basement wall. If the heater is in the bypass mode (winterized) you will still get water at the fixtures in the rig but it won't be hot. If it's not too late, make sure the bypass is set for normal use. That being the two valves on the inlet and outlet are open and the single valve on the bypass line is closed. Someone may have a picture of that type system.

porthole

Retired
Just a couple of questions because I have no hot water.

1. Everyone says make sure there is water in the tank. This may seem silly but, how do you do that? I turned the hot water on at the kitchen sink and water comes out. Is that all there is to it?:confused:

Is this trailer new to you?

AKGUY47

Thanks Ray I never looked and I am sure it is in bypass. Problem is I am now at work at won't be home for awhile.

AKGUY47

Nope I have not tried propane yet. I was looking for direction on lighting the pilot? Which I did not find. But I am sure I fried the electric element, I left the red switch on for a long time.

AKGUY47

Thank You! for all of your help. One day I will get this all figured out and maybe be able to help someone else.

AKGUY47

Yes this Rig is new to me. Even thou I have had it for over a year. I bought it over a year ago had have never even towed it yet. I kinda work away from home too much.