Salina, Ks. K-4 Trailer and RV (Heartland Dealer)

trvlrerik

After struggling with my gasoline generator for several years I decided to switch to a propane portable unit that would better suit what I use a generator for. I knew that my shop was not equipped to remove the 300lb genset without damaging my Cyclone so I went to a local trailer/RV dealer. I was shocked to learn that this shop (K-4 Trailer, RV and Truck Accessories) had become a Heartland dealer.

I explained what I intended to do, and after some conversation I enquired if they would be interested in purchasing my non-operational generator. We worked out a fair deal that will enable me to do what I want to do. They also pulled the genset with no damage to my trailer, and there is very little clearance to work with.

The owner Dwight offered advise and said he would be available for assistance should I need help.

I am not afraid to complain when I get bad service, so when I get great service and am treated fairly I feel this should also be reported. When it comes time to replace my Cyclone I will return to this facility.