Forum Speed (19:21PST)

SJH

Past Washington Chapter Leaders
Just wondering if anyone else is experiencing really slow download times? The Forum has worked so well the past couple of weeks and today...wham, takes forever for the Portal and Forum pages to load. All my other sites are working fine just the HOF is problematic for me.

Manzan

Steve, slow getting here to begin with but seems to be OK now. Hope I didn't speak too soon!

jbeletti

We have been having "some issues" for the last couple of days. We are not to the bottom of it yet - sorry to say. Our in-house guru is traveling tomorrow and plans to look at this more on Sunday.

Something is driving the server's CPU into a frenzy and trying to zero in on it and kill it. Takes time to go through lots of server data.

SJH

Past Washington Chapter Leaders
We have been having "some issues" for the last couple of days. We are not to the bottom of it yet - sorry to say. Our in-house guru is traveling tomorrow and plans to look at this more on Sunday.

Something is driving the server's CPU into a frenzy and trying to zero in on it and kill it. Takes time to go through lots of server data.

Gremlins no doubt! Thanks for the info...just glad it isn't my computer!

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
What, some anal-retentive PoC, with short "manhood," trying to hack the system just for jollies? Computer hacking should be a capital crime with capital punishment.

katkens

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired
The forum has kinda been like JimB's new Ford truck , slow and throwing server codes. .......LOL......kenny

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
I wasn't gonna say it....so thanks Kenny.

Peace
Dave

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2