LP Outlet Fitting ?

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
A good local hardware store may carry LP fittings or if there is an LP Retailer in your area, they may have or can order one for you.

lucey

How do i work it if i have a regulator on my bbq ? Is this LP line regulated by chance ? Or do i need to put a inline regulator or somehow keep the regulator that is on the bbq line ?

Hastey

Oklahoma Chapter Leaders
How do i work it if i have a regulator on my bbq ? Is this LP line regulated by chance ? Or do i need to put a inline regulator or somehow keep the regulator that is on the bbq line ?

I had to remove the regulator on mine and I found my fittings on Ebay a lot cheaper than CW.

sjs731

I was told by someone at a propane parts store the your appliance can't have a regulator if your remote line tees off after the regulator between the tanks on your rig. Maybe someone else can speak to this also.

Steve
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pegmikef

First, I am not clear on which line you are speaking of. If it is the line/connection that is under the trailer near the side (often near the door, but they are in different locations on different rigs), then it is a low pressure line in as much as it is after your main regulator. If it is this type, then you must use a grill that does not have a regulator and the fittings are different than the high pressure (before regulator) fittings. The following link is one source that I know of. I actually got mine from Heartland, because there was no connector. It was just capped off. Then I had to buy a couple of bushings to match it up with the line.

http://www.propaneproducts.com/catalog/quick-connectors-39-1.html

Hastey

Oklahoma Chapter Leaders
I was told by someone at a propane parts store the your appliance can't have a regulator if your remote line tees off after the regulator between the tanks on your rig. Maybe someone else can speak to this also.

That is correct, meaning that you can't go through two regulators, the RV and then the grill.

If you put a "T" connection in I would place ball valves so I could shut off the side not being used.

Steve
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also, an employee at a propane store, for liability reasons, is more than likely not gonna tell someone off the street that he/she can start tampering with a factory installed propane system.

Hastey

Oklahoma Chapter Leaders
Wow, I don't know what happened but part of my reply is in Steve's quote. It should have been:

That is correct, meaning that you can't go through two regulators, the RV and then the grill.

If you put a "T" connection in I would place ball valves so I could shut off the side not being used.

Also, an employee at a propane store, for liability reasons, is more than likely not gonna tell someone off the street that he/she can start tampering with a factory installed propane system.