Ready to Purchase a new 2013 RW 415 and need some final help

My wife and I have made up our minds and are going to purchase the RW 415. We are looking to purchase it from RV Wholesalers. We are ordering exactly what we want, pretty much every option minus the full body paint. I did have a few questions if anyone could help me out.

1 - Does the generator run off of gas or LP? I can't seem to determine that? Can I order it specifically with a gas generator?

2 -Does the unit comes with TV's in the loft and in the garage? I don't see where they are listed as standard items or optional items. Can I order them if needed?

3 - I am looking to have the following items ordered also, but they are not part of the standard options package. What is the process for having these added to my order?
Auto level jacks - 6 point leveling
TV over door - Can I have this added in addition to the existing TV layout - similar to how the TV is in the RW 400?
Rear Awning
Stackable washer and dryer - Can the factory add these?
Window valances / shades in the garage that match the valances / shades in the main cabin?
Thanks for everyones help. We are looking forward to joining the Heartland family..

Myles and Leslie O'Reilly

danemayer

Hi LeslieAndMyles,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. There's great information and advice to be found here, along with lots of friendly Heartland Owners. Also, congratulations on your purchase decision. I'm sure you can look forward to having a great time in the 415.

I expect some other Road Warrior owners will jump in to answer some of your questions. You may also want to give Heartland a call at 877-262-8032 and explain that you'll be placing an order with RV Wholesalers and have a few questions. Either way, I'm sure you can get all your questions answered.

alaska dodge

The gen will run on gas pulled from the fuel tank.
The other tv's are options that you can add
as for adding them your salesman should be able to do that for you.

I ordered a custom Cyclone from Gillettes RV in MI, and I ordered every options I could, and they told me about some hidden ones. They are a top notch dealer and will get you what you want. If you haven't ordered it yet I would give Gillettes RV a call, ask for Josh 810-210-0500

Sakkit

Hello Everyone!
I am a new member to the site. I just took delivery of my 2012 Road Warrior 415 a couple months back. Needless to say I love it. We traded in for our 2011 Sandpiper 35Loft, which was also a great 5th wheel, but the Road Warrior is so much more. LeslieandMyles I am sure you will love yours to. The only thing I have to add is unless they have changed the location for the 2013 model, the washer / dryer prep is in the master closet, so a stackable washer and dyer is not possible, unless the factory changes the plumbing for you. We just got a combo unit and it just barely fits. Anyways enjoy it when you get it.