Vacuum attachments

ericandalice

Senior Question Asker
We ordered our big country with the built in vacuum but I'm not terribly happy with the provided attachment. With two fuzzy cats and a golden retriever, our space needs defuzzing frequently. Have any of you upgraded your attachment? I feel like I need a rolling head attachment.

My vacuum at home is an upright so all these attachments and tubes are foreign to me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Hastey

Oklahoma Chapter Leaders
My vacuum at home is an upright so all these attachments and tubes are foreign to me.

Kirby has a Turbo Zip Brush. I replaced her's by finding a new one on Ebay after hers got dropped and broke. We use it on the shop vac as well and I'm sure it will fit on the central Vacume. Kirby makes it for their vacs of course but it will work on other things with a tapered hose connection. It has a rotating head that works of the suck pressure from the Vac.

We used it to get the large amounts of white hair from our Great Pyrenees out of the back seat of my truck.

Click Here for one on Ebay

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
We ordered our big country with the built in vacuum but I'm not terribly happy with the provided attachment. With two fuzzy cats and a golden retriever, our space needs defuzzing frequently. Have any of you upgraded your attachment? I feel like I need a rolling head attachment.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

The central vac in our rig is a Dirt Devil and it came with the RugRat attachment. Our central vac at home also has one. It's small, but in the confines of the rig, it does the job. You do have to occasionally clean the accumulated hair off the roller by hand, though. Our home vac also has the larger TurboCat, made for carpeted floors. A bit unwieldly for inside the rig, other than the living room area. At home, the RugRat was great for doing the carpeted stairs...before I redid them in white oak.

The link is just for the photo. There are different vendors with similarly named products out there.

http://www.totalvac.com/6972.html