Door replacement

Who manufactured the entrance doors for the 09 BH 3670RL. Has any one replaced one; no special tool required I hope. It is those peskie right hand turns.

berky

Re: Door repacement

I have a North Trail and the sticker on the windows says Kinro. A quick check of their web site says they also make doors. I wouldn't be surprised if Heartland uses that manufacturer across multiple lines.

jnbhobe

Re: Door repacement

Who manufactured the entrance doors for the 09 BH 3670RL. Has any one replaced one; no special tool required I hope. It is those peskie right hand turns.

Not sure who made them for the 09 models but I believe they get them from Lippert now.

jbeletti

Before you call Tweety's, please consider making a quick and free call to Heartland to verify the manufacturer of the door. This will help insure you get what you need from Tweety's or wherever, correct the first time. Call 877-262-8032 and have your VIN ready.