Bighorn TI 35 pictures

rnewk52

Greetings,
Because there are only generic pictures of the interior of the new TI 35 on the Heartland website, and since the dealers I have been in contact with are hesitant to order a TI 35 for stock,( so someone could actually see and touch the product), I was wondering if there are any actual owners of the new TI 35 that are able or willing to post actual pics of the new interior.

According to the Bighorn rep at the Gillette rally, only about 10 of these units have been produced so far, so it seems our best chance at actual pics will have to come from current owners.

Us and two other couples we travel with are especially interested in the bedroom and closet layouts, but any and all pics would be welcome. Also any opinions you have on the TI 35, good or bad, with your experiences would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You in advance for any help you can provide.

brianharrison

Cannot help with first hand pictures - but here is a link to a dealer online with pics --> 2013 Ti35 Online Pics

If the link goes dead - the online website is RVHotlineCanada(dot)com. Dealer is CAMPKINS RV CENTRE.

Hope this helps.
Brian

rnewk52

Great !! Thank you. It's a good start. Hope we can get more bedroom detail. Dresser, TV stand, ect. Thanks again.

megacabby

The pictures from RV hotline Canada are somewhat "generic" looking however I do recognize a few of the pictures of the Campkins RV dealership which are real (purchased my BC from them).

The dealership's URL to the Ti35 is http://www.campkins.com/RV-Images.asp?VEHICLE_NO=411670 and if interested to see the actual BH, Campkins is located in Myrtle Station, Ontario - approximately 45 minutes North East of Toronto, Ontario, Canada.

I will actually be heading up to the Campkins area in a few weeks and will take some pictures of the Ti35 or if possible, I will contact Campkins tomorrow and see if they can post some better pictures on their website; prior to my visit.