Regretfully we have sold our big horn

DMitch

Wanted to stop by the forum and thank everyone for all the things they have taught me and the great advice, This is an unuseual place. The people are friendly, very knowlegeable and always willing to offer help. Due to my wife's illness we have sold our coach. We will now take up activities that are better suited for us at this time.

I can tell you that it was a very hard decision for us. We will miss the coach and all the friendly people we meet both here in the forum and on the road. RV'ing sure is a great lifestyle.

Hats off to Heartland for building and supporting such a great product.

The people that bought the coach seem to be really nice people. I'm sure they will be around the forum and hopefully joining the club.

So again a BIG THANK YOU to everyone and may your travels be super fun and safe.

If anybody winds up in VT and needs help contact me I will be happy to do whatever I can.

All the best,
Dan, Bonnie and Tasha the Golden Doodle:)

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Dan & Bonnie,
Best wishes and hopefully things will turn out in your favor, Trace

jimtoo

Hi Dan and Bonnie.=,

We wish you all the best for you and Bonnie's health. Sorry you had to sell the coach, but you do not have to leave the forum. Stay and pass on some of your knowledge to other new members.

Jim M

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Dan and Bonnie we too are sorry you had to sell your Bighorn. You know we will be in Vermont the first weekend in August. If it's not too far you are invited to join us for a vist if you are able. We would love to see you and like Jim said, stick around the forum and share with us!

Freckles

Founding New York Chapter Leader-Retired
Hello Dan & Bonnie, We have always enjoyed our chats online and email thur the years. Enjoy your new activities and your time together!!! If your up for a drive your welcome to join us for dinner at the rally !!